Aug 9, 2010

Drink Papaya Tea Against Cancer

I am German, and I have retired in Thailand, where I lived now for 5 years. I am married to a young Thai woman. Her nickname is Joy and it is really joy to live with her.

2 years ago I bought a farm, on which we built a house, approx. 2.5 km away from the village. At first I intended to grow jatropha or sabudam as the Thai call it, which means black soap in English. Biodiesel can be produced out of the seeds. I thought it would be lucrative business, as the fuel prices continue to rise. So we planted approx. 2000 trees, which should have produced seeds all year around for the next 50 years, without caring too much for them like fertilizing or watering, if there is a draught. Where our farm is, we have a dry period of 6 month every year. We did not bother to harvest the first crop, because it was so meager.


So my wife suggested to plant papaya trees because the price for papaya fruits rose recently. I researched the Internet, to find out, whether the price increase was only temporarily or substantial. I found, what a miracle fruit papaya is. Here you can find out yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carica_papaya
And there are many other websites with information about papaya.


In the picture you can see my wife watering he already sprouted papaya plants

In 2 weeks we will have planted approx. 8000 trees, and in one year we can sell tons of papaya fruits every week, which are exported from here to Laos and Vietnam for the extraction of the enzyme papain.

Beside that I found this:
Papaya extract thwarts growth of cancer cells in lab tests
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/03/100309182449.htm#
ScienceDaily (2010-03-10) -- Papaya extract seems to have a toxic effect on cancer cells in culture, suggesting a potential treatment. Scientists documented for the first time that papaya leaf extract boosts the production of key signaling molecules called Th1-type cytokines. This regulation of the immune system, in addition to papaya's direct anti-tumor effect on various cancers, suggests possible therapeutic strategies that use the immune system to fight cancers, suggests possible therapeutic strategies that use the immune system to fight cancers.

In the lab test 10 different cancer cultures were exposed to papaya leaf extract, and the growth of all of these cancer cultures was slowed. The growth of the cancer cells was even slower, when the cells received higher doses of the tea. Papaya extract/tea is most probably effective against many more other cancer cell types, which were not tested.

The word extract is a little confusing, but in the second sentence of the report it was named extract at the beginning and at the end of the same sentence it was call tea. By making tea, the water soluble components of plants are extracted. So tea is also an extract. The tea had no damaging effect on normal cells. Dang and a college have applied to patent the distilation of the extract. Distilation pruifying and concentrating it. The exact components of the papaya tea, which are active against cancer  are not known jet, but that is just a matter of time because Dang, the researcher and a partner are working on it. When the components are known, than it is possible, to make a tablet, which only contains these components, which might be produced artificially.

Until this tablet comes onto the market, it will take years, to carry out all the required tests on more cancer cells, animals and later on humans. In the meantime people die unnecessary of cancer although strong papaya tea, which contains also the cancer fighting components, not so purified and concentrated but also effective could save them. If the impure content of the tea dose not harm, and if you drink e.g. 5 big cups/beaker of strong papaya tea instead of taking one or two little tablets each day has the same effect, why not drinking tea?

Here you find worldwide cancer statistics and forecasts.
http://www.who.int/cancer/en/

QUICK CANCER FACTS

  • Cancer is a leading cause of death worldwide: it accounted for 7.9 million deaths (around 13% of all deaths) in 2007.
  • Lung, stomach, liver, colon and breast cancer cause the most cancer deaths each year.
  • The most frequent types of cancer differ between men and women.
  • About 30% of cancer deaths can be prevented.
  • Tobacco use is the single most important risk factor for cancer.
  • Cancer arises from a change in one single cell. The change may be started by external agents and inherited genetic factors.
  • About 72% of all cancer deaths in 2007 occurred in low- and middle-income countries.
  • Deaths from cancer worldwide are projected to continue rising, with an estimated 12 million deaths in 2030. 
After reading this, I started to drink papaya tea myself all day long, instead of green and black tea, which I drank before, with the exception of  one cup of coffee in the morning, in the hope, that this reduced my chance of dying of cancer considerably. Of cause this is easy for me, as I can pick the leaves from any of the approx. 100 trees, which we already have for our own supply of fruits.

This drinking papaya tea had a marvelous side effect for me. For many years I was suffering of heartburn. In Germany I tried different types of medicine. After a while I started to take soda as soon as my heartburn started. Here in Thailand one can buy soda by the kilo and it costs only pennies. One minute after taking soda one or two burps and the heartburn is gone. Because I had to increase the amount of eating soda gradually, I did not think that my excessive thirst and flatulence, which got worse too, was caused by eating so much soda. I had always a bottle of water beside my bed and had to drink three to four times every night and of cause pass water just as often, and passing gas was very often quite embarrassing e.g. while driving for a long time with passengers in a car. Only one day after I started to drink papaya tea, my heartburn was gone, and with it my excessive thirst and flatulence.

I think everyone should know about the cancer fighting properties of papaya tea and start to drink it as a measure to prevent cancer to start at all. In tropical countries like Thailand it is easy to get papaya teas. In cold regions like Europe one can buy it in drug stores or pharmacies. If it is difficult to buy, one can also sow seeds in a flower pot. The seeds can be taken out of papaya fruits which one can buy in most fruit shops. But before sowing these seeds, they should be dried for a week. Three or four seeds should be put into a 2  cm deep hole made with one finger into the soil of the flower pot. If the plants are 30 cm high after approx. 6 weeks, they can be used to make tea. But this requires a lot of sowing, because one or better two of these plants are only enough for one day of the required tea, when it should fight cancer.

There are many recipes in the Internet on how to make the papaya leafe tea. One man wrote, he was boiling the dried papaya leaf tea in a frying pan up and then simmering it until half of the water was evaputated.
I take a dried leaf, and cut it into stripes of 8 to 10 mm width, which I than fill into a one liter jar. Then I fill the jar up with boiling water, which yields a very strong tea with a dark color green to brown. At the beginning I fill the cups only half and top them up with plain water until the color is right for my drinking taste. When the resulting tea is used, I fill the jar up again with boiling water. With this procedure I can drink about 2 liter tea out of one papaya leaf.

I hope this post will make the anticancer properties of papaya leaf tea more known and help to live longer and make the above mentioned estimated cancer deaths for the year 2030 false.

Horst Dammer

21 comments:

  1. Are you still drinking the tea? I've been drinking a potful a day for 4 days now and bloating has greatly been reduced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

      Delete
    2. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

      Delete
  2. Hello, Sir!
    THANK YOU, so very much for offering all of this wonderful information. Cancer was very prominent in my paternal grandmother's side of the family where all of her 9 brothers and sisters died of some form of cancer...including her at a young age of 68. I am very concerned of this pattern. I am the oldest of three at 64 yrs. old. My father did not die of cancer, however, his sister did...perhaps the chances of my generation in the family will have less probability to have this disease. But, why take the chance? I found you thru' a search for the benefits of Papaya tea because it was so very highly recommended by a friend who is originally from Vietnam and drinks the tea. You have truly enlightened and convinced me to continue drinking the 1-2 cups a day...but, I am just starting and it wasn't until a couple of days ago that I found the tea in a small local tea shop...but, there is no guarantee that it will be restocked on the shelves. So, I am looking on the internet for a place to order it. Again, thank you for your kindness and reasearch. ~A friend of Papaya in the USA~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Horst pleasant greetings!! I am a retired Australian living in Phuket!! I've been making papaya tea now for 2 months using the boiling of leaves method and using the juice. I also have dried some leaves ground them and mixed the powder with Oolong tea. I drink the tea regularly adding a little pure honey. I have a good friend here who has a re-occurrence of terminal cancer in the lymphatic system diagnosed last November and is on Palliative care. He has been taking papaya tea for about 11/2 months and is on heavy doses of pain killers now. I will give you and update as time goes on if you like. my email is robpat31@hotmail.com. Like you I still like my coffee in the morning.
    cheers Robert

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much sir for this post......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post!

    I live in VA and have a big papaya tree. I just found out about the benefits of papaya leaf tea. The plant can be grown in the colder regions, just bring the potted plant indoors in winter and when summer comes bury the pot in the soil. My papaya plant is flowering and grew from 2 foot to almost 6 foot tall. since it has a lateral branch it has lots of leaves. I have started drinking tea for my digestive problems, will find out how it works...does anyone know of any side effect with regular use?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for info. I live in Kamala, Phuket and have my own pp trees. Can I make tea with green leaves? They seem to contain the valuable sap. Now I just blend a little green piece in my morning mix

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly professional, Exactly what i was looking for. Will bookmark this blog for future posts . Cheers:) Source: papaya leaf tea

    ReplyDelete
  8. This tea is well used in the Caribbean for both dengue fever and some cancer patients swear it has cured them. I just started as I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. On my third day, having 2 cups daily.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you still operating the farm ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Useful for me, i know only papaya gives beautiful skin and its good for health to eat but tea is different
    http://www.healthandbeautyspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. good information for cancer patients and those who fear cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello sir.. My mother is having cancer so she is undergoing chemotherapy.. Due to it she is having low haemoglobin and platelets.. I heard somewhere that papaya leaves can cure low platelet count.. Please tell me the ways how I can utilise those leaves since I have a plant of papaya in my garden..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes papaya is AMAZING for raising platelets!! Nothing works as good. Mom has leukemia recently started other meds and went off papaya temporarily her platelets went from 180 when she was on papaya to 130 . It really works.

      Delete
  13. An amazing health advise. We are dying of cancer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Sir, I am a Nigerian living in Lagos, Nigeria, and our climate is naturally conducive for Papaya Cultivation. Just Recently two Weeks ago, i Started taking papaya leave tea prepared from boiling the pounded leaves in water. The results are unbelievable, i feel really in sync with my real self. High body temperature, headache, soar throat and fatigue all gone. Am so happy with this discovery which you just confirmed.

    Thank you Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Papaya Leaf Tea is magical for treating deadly diseases. I've found it really intriguing how it can cure cancer too. Owing to its benefits, we all should consume papaya leaf tea to avoid getting sick and having the strongest immunity.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Untuk anda yang sedang mencari "Situs Judi Terpercaya & TANPA BOT/Lag" di aplikasi handphone Anda maupun komputer, JANGAN TAKUT, Karena EDENPOKER Memiliki "Server Terkuat" di antara semua Situs Agen Judi Yang ada.

    Hanya Di Edenpoker :

    - Minimal Deposit IDR 15.000,-
    - Minimal Withdraw IDR 15.000,-
    - Bonus New Member 10.000 / 20.000
    - Bonus Deposit 5%,-
    - Bonus Rollingan 0.5%,-
    - Bonus Referral 10%,-

    WA : +855 17 640 528
    LIVE CHAT : edenpoker8.com

    POKER UANG ASLI
    POKER ONLINE TERBAIK
    JUDI POKER INDONESIA

    ReplyDelete
  17. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor ehiaguna who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc ehiaguna email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drehiaguna@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2348073908953... And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete